Malaysia has rapidly become a very knowledge-based society with much high tech infrastructure and major international IT developments underway. It is racially diverse yet racially peaceful, multilingual yet everybody seems to speak English. The booming oil industry is opening up employment opportunities as well.
The affordable cost of tertiary quality education is one of the good reasons why international students should choose to study in Malaysia. Your education cost is made up of course fees which include tuition fees and other study fees payable to the institution, depending on what you are studying and the duration of your course/study program, and other components like the living expenses which will depend on which location you are staying in, your type of accommodation and your lifestyle.
There are over 700 private higher educational institutions and Universities in Malaysia. Many American and British Universities have set up their campuses in Malaysia for Malaysian as well as international students who wish to study in Malaysia at a lower cost. All these universities and courses are approved by the Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia. All courses approved by a country’s Ministry of Higher Education stand approved by any other country’s Ministry of Higher Education world-wide.
In Malaysia, there are three intakes in a year. The fees is comparatively cheaper vis a vis UK and other expensive countries. There is an advantage of getting a twinning degree at many institutes and students can transfer their credits to another country where the institute has a campus.
Malaysia is one of the most pleasant and stress-free countries to visit in the world. Malaysia is home to some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, with national parks guarding its treasure trove of pristine beaches, crystal clear lagoons and spectacular wildlife. Malaysia known for its Petronas Tower is now becoming a popular study destination especially with Asian students.
- AIMST University
- Al-Madinah International University
- Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI)
- Binary University College of Management & Entrepreneurship
- Curtin University of Technology Sarawak Campus
- Cyberjaya University College of Medical Sciences
- Help University College
- Industrial University of Selangor
- International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance
- International Islamic University Malaysia
- International Medical University
- International University College of Technology Twintech
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University College.
- Limkokwing University of Creative Technology
- Malaysia Theological Seminary
- Multimedia University
- National University of Malaysia
- Open University of Malaysia
- Penang Medical College
- Sunway University of College
- Swinburne University of technology Sarawak Campus
- Taylor’s University College
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University
- UCSI University
- Universiti Darul Iman Malaysia
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan
- University of Malaysia Pahang
- University of Malaysia Perlis
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia
- Universiti Sains Malaysia
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia
- Universiti Teknologi MARA
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional
- Universiti Tun Abdul Razak
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia
- Universiti Utara Malaysia
- University of Kuala Lumpur
- University of Malaya
- University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus
- Wawasan Open University
Estimated cost of study in Malaysia is somewhere between USD 8000 to 1500 USD for the full 2 – 3 year course. However, the fee of your course would vary from university to university.
According to the government of Malaysia living cost for a student is approximately USD 350 a month.
Your living expense would comprise of your accommodation, Meals, Laundry, bills & Utilities, transport, Medical Insurance and personal expenses.
The company that will employ you would apply for an employment pass for you varying for a time period of 6 months to 5 years.
If you are a sincere and good student there are lots of work opportunities in Malaysia, your faculty can also recommend you to certain institution if they find you competent for the designated profile. For more detailed information, Contact us.
Can I work Part Time while studying?
Yes, 20 hours per week when the course is in session and fulltime only during holiday breaks of more than 7 days.
What are the general entry requirements for Universities?
Students need to have cleared TOEFL/IELTS test for English language. Entry requirements differ from Universities and institutes the counselors at Kaaiser will be able to guide you according to your profile.
When should I start the application process?
It is advisable to start an application process minimum of 6 months in advance
What are the possibilities of getting a scholarship? How do I apply for them?
There are various factors on which a university decides to who the scholarships should be granted. Your academic performance, your involvement in co-curricular activities, sports, etc. Contact KAASIER Counselor for more information about your eligibility.
When are the intakes in Malaysia?
There are two intakes for Admissions in Malaysian Universities – it is the month of February and May. You should put your application prior 2 months to the commencement of the course.
Short, to the point and fast processing. Thank you Kaaiser.
Gagandeep Saini, Asia Pacific University College of Technology & Innovation (UCTI)
It has been wonderful all the way right from the application form to getting a visa the counselor was a study abroad guide to me.
Simran Chawla, Curtin University of Technology Sarawak Campus
From the lot of consultants I have met, I found Kaaiser extremely professional and the most efficient; all I had to do was walk through certain steps. I wish them good luck.
Jyoti Pawar, AIMST University Malaysia
Universities across Malaysia offer education in many fields and also give you opportunity to study in the world’s best institutions.
- Arts & Design
- Business Administration
- Finance & Economics
- Fashion & Textile
- Hotel Management, Culinary/Pastry/Cookery
- Information Technology
- Management & Commerce
- Physical Education and Sports
- Psychology, Counseling and Social Sciences
- Research, PHD
- Medical, Nursing, Pharmacy & Health
- Mass Communication
- Advertising & Communication
- Chef Program
- Environmental Science
- Finance & Commerce
- Informatics and Business Systems
- Dentistry & Health
- Politics and Policy
- Science & Technology
- Sports Management
- Public Administration