Kaaiser owes its success to the dedication of its team of education consultants and the vision of Mr. Kapil Chandok.
The director of Kaaiser Global Education and a certified education counselor, Mr Chandok has worked with top notch multinationals in USA, Australia, Egypt, Oman, and UK. He brings more than three decades of experience to the table, having dedicated17 of those years to the field of International education and career counseling.
He believes that each student has different set of aspirations, talents, abilities and interests that can be honed with the right guidance, mentorship, and advice. A true professional, Mr. Chandok holds peak levels of personal honesty and integrity, and provides a 100% transparent work environment.
• To ensure that every student gets an opportunity to study abroad and realize his/her academic potential.
• No compromise on quality of International education counseling services.
• Sensitivity towards the concerns and apprehensions of each student with complete sincerity.
How Does Kaaiser International Education Work?
At Kaaiser, we have created a work environment built on honesty, trust, respect, and transparent communication. We take pride in the fact that our colleagues, clients, and students have complete faith in our services.
We follow a very stringent selection procedure for hiring education consultants and counselors, to ensure that students get the finest advice and guidance.
Starting from college application to pre departure orientation, the education counselors are trained to help students at every step.
Kaaiser International Education's Objective and Mission
• Provide efficient, transparent and authentic services to students.
• Help students make the best education decisions about their future depending on their interests, skills, and aptitude.
• Help students develop their own independent outlook and thinking.